EnerStar Communications offers an array of additional products to meet your demands and customize your build. Get equipped with fast and reliable communications.
- Local site communications that do not require external line access. All radios have their own chargers and are intrinsically safe.
- Two-way radio improve crew connectivity and operational safety while increasing crew productivity.
- Motorola Solutions offers mobile communication devices that support customers who make up a diverse economy, contributing to the safety and security of workers everywhere.
- Our radios are intrinsically safe
- Built for all weather conditions
- Bank chargers
- Headsets, mics
- Increased safety
- PTZ – Pan, Tilt, Zoon
- Large Field of View. Depending on the mounting location they can cover a full 360 degree area.
- Built-in Motion Tracking.
- Night vision is a very important benefit when you need to provide surveillance in any area with poor lighting conditions
- Weatherproof – Pan Tilt Zoom cameras are made to live in even the harshest of elements.
- Auto Focus
- High Definition
- Wireless options
- Fixed Camera
- Wider field-of-view
- Higher resolution images
- Great for remote locations
- Wireless options
When you need a broadcast service that will cover the work site, EnerStar Communications can customize a solution to fit your needs. EnerStar Communications will provide the intercom system with multiple peer to peer handsets to create the coverage required to keep all personnel connected.
EnerStar Communications will provide cordless phone systems with durable handsets that deliver extremely wide-reaching reliability outdoors, throughout multi-story buildings and in complex environments. Quickly and easily deploy each system and connect users with valued features like two-way intercom for instant communications.
Our team of experienced technicians can provide you with customized and hands-on telecom installation service. When you need to get your site up and running, our team will install the equipment and complete the cabling. We understand time is of the essence and our trained technicians will meet your operational deadlines.
EnerStar Communications has bundled services to meet customer requirements. The service bundles can be modified to meet specific customer needs. Instead of piecing together your own solution, our team can provide you with a solution that is always current, operational, and maintained to meet industry demands.
When you need to troubleshoot and mitigate network outages, our team has the experience to get your system operational and into production.
EnerStar Communications offers PMP-certified project management service. The service is available on a contract basis or as part of the turnkey deployment service.
EnerStar Communications delivers IP monitoring through our partner service, located in the USA. Delivering cloud-based and proactive alarm/threshold monitoring can save down-time as well as allowing for scheduled maintenance.
EnerStar Communications can combine all facets of your network build. We can engineer the solution, provide project management to co-ordinate vendors and services, install the hardware and cabling, integrate software as needed, and commission as well as validate the network. We work with you to create the solution you require for your specific site.