- 8′ x 20′
- Material: Steel with Douglas Fir
- Higher sheer resistance and 25x higher load capacity to transfer load between mats
- Metal interlocks provide transfer of load between mats increasing the load capacity the mats can handle
- These mats are used for the highest load application example crane lifts, drilling, pipeline work. A universal method to stabilize and distribute the heaviest loads on projects
- Faster – Safer – Stronger
EnerStar Site Setup
EnerStar provides an ideal solution to any industry worksite with professionals to deliver and laydown your mats as efficiently as possible so you can start your job without delays.
Use EnerStar Logistic Solutions to deliver your matting to your work site.
We are a specialized team of logistics professionals with over 50 years of industry expertise throughout North America. Whether it’s a one load project or a one thousand load project, our team will get the job done on time, on budget and as safely and efficiently as possible. We pride ourselves on planning, communicating and performing to the highest standards. If it can be done, we will get it done.
Loader & Telehandler Rental
We have third party rental services for power equipment needed for setup of your matting. We supply high quality equipment that are manufactured and certified to uphold the highest standards.